Sunday, August 30, 2009

More photos...






I forgot a few things in my latest post. One thing that happened while my family was visiting was Carnival. It is not quite as crazy as the one in Brazil but there are still costumes, drinking and dancing. We watched it on TV. For Carnival in Choiseul they have different events. One of the events is the Queen Show to crown the Carnival Queen. I went to the show with my friend Ava, her mother, and Ava's boyfriend, Adrian. (The picture where I am sitting next to a girl with a guy behind us and I have on bright yellow earrings). The show was amazing and incredibly entertaining, the only problem was that it ran until 3:00AM! Yikes! Another exciting event was my host sisters wedding. In my first few posts I mentioned Jen. My sweet and friendly host sister. When I first arrived in Saint Lucia she and her boyfriend, Junior, had been together for a few months then on August 15th they got married!!! It was a great ceremony and reception and she was a gorgeous bride! I am sure I forgot a few other events but if I remember I will add them in. (The top picture is me with Panama City in the background. It is a beautiful place!)

No comments: