Monday, February 8, 2010

The Most Beautiful Place on Earth??





Just a few random photos...The first photo is a picture of the Chicken Wings I cooked to eat during the Superbowl.. They were delicious! The second photo is when I got bored with my computer and photo shopped my picture so that it looks like a mugshot.. Hopefully this is the closest I ever come to taking a mugshot. The third photo is with my adopted sister, Davia. She is the daughter of one of my co-workers and she got an award at her school for her good grades. She is a very sweet girl with an amazing family! The fourth picture gives the allusion that I cooked a Bouillon (which is a Saint Lucian meal) but actually was just the assistant. It was a mix of dumplings, lentils, and chicken all cooked in one huge stew. I ate for a few days off of that one pot. The last photo is from a beautiful sunset last Friday night. The sky was ON FIRE!! Whenever I am having a rough time or a long day and there is a beautiful sunset it always makes me smile. Sometimes it takes a little sign from above to remind me that I have someone upstairs looking out for me ;). I hope everyone is doing well back in the United States. I am very happy and healthy here. I love you all!!

No comments: